1. Use the “forgot password” link on the REALM LOGIN PAGE.
2. Reset your password, following the instructions sent to your email.
3. Download the app (see below).
4. Click the “Sign In” link at the bottom of the app screen, not the “Create Account” button.
1. CLICK HERE to set up a Realm profile.
2. Download the app (see below).
3. Click the “Create Account” button on the app screen.
Join us in helping our leadership keep accurate records and helping our elders shepherd the flock they love.
1. Make sure your profile information is correct.
2. Be sure to use an email address you check regularly so that you receive updates from your groups.
Manage your giving as recurring or one-time donations in a secure, easy-to-use environment. Contribution statements are always available via your profile.
Online giving is convenient for you and the staff. It also saves the church time and money.
Groups are a great way to get and stay connected. For example, your Group can have a group in Realm to share and plan for upcoming events or continue conversations throughout the week, outside of your meeting time.
To change your email and notification settings in the iPhone click the more (…) at the bottom and then settings. You’ll have a list of all the groups you are in and your push notification settings and email settings.
To change your email and notification settings on a computer click on your name and the email settings from the drop down menu.
To change your email and notification settings an Android click on the menu on the left side and then settings. You’ll have a list of all the groups you are in and your push notification settings and email settings.